Wednesday, October 1, 2008

HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN THINGS FROM GOD(CONTINUED)

"This is about asking God and laying a fleece and He answered,I started telling above about this.....cont. here"adding to this blog,(started top of this Blog) I am so excited to share this, I was reading yesterday in God's Word..Judges 6:36-39 how Gideon sought an answer from God by laying down a fleece of wool. .all these prophets say, God told them they are a prophet, I am thinking , hey ;wait a minute, God has always told me things to come & shown me things etc. How come He never said that to me?.............So I prayed to God, told Him that, and asked Him, if I lay a cloth outside, will you answer me, as to whether or not I am a prophet or mouth piece of yours to serve you all the days of my life?we had no rain or snow in the forecast at all, and low humidity....so I said to God, if the entire patio is dry, then the cloth will be wet (for yes)or if the patio is wet the cloth will be dry (if yes) or if the cloth is the same as the patio, the answer is no.......God did one even better then the actual fleece!!!Well, in a night vision..there appeared a large puddle, and a big sponge laying next to it, edge touching the water....I picked up the sponge, it was bone dry!!!the top was deep deep red!!I held it up to God with a huge smile & was thankful for the answer(I can still see the big smile on my face & me waving the sponge up to my God).(yes)He said, the deep red is that the gift is sanctified by His Blood, and I am under His Grace!!!thank you God, I love you & love sharing with everyone how God answers !!!!So, 6:30 am, I turned on the patio light..went out to get the cloth....well, the front of the patio was dark,from being wet(there had been no rain at all)or snow...back by the cloth were patches of wet!!! appeared as though someone had taken a paint brush & splattered water around ; I picked up the cloth & it was bone dry!!!(yes)!!!!Thank you most Holy God, I tell you it is awesome, God never leaves us or forsakes us.........I think the night vision was more precious,because that is how God deals with me, correcting,teaching,showing to me what is to come...where I get the deepest understanding of all things of God. I want to add, what an awesome feeling to know I am exactly where I belong in God , yes.....amen,and happy to finally know from God, oh Praise Him!! this is shared (all for my brothers & sisters in Christ),as a testimony, not tooting my horn, just excited * & have the need to share that about all of my blogs, God uses me in this way, by reaching the world thru Blogs, kind of like prophesying...He puts it in my heart what He wants to say & He leads me to do each Blog...as you read my blogs, you will know, in no way can anyone have all of this common knowledge, you will see, it indeed is the hand of God Through me to you !!!Joanlady777@Yahoo.com or Lady4emmanuel@aol.com http://www.AIMPAGES.com/Lady4emmanuel/profile.html

No comments: